Protect your online content from being copied. Just install a small plugin on your website and Content Protector for WordPress defend web content from being plagiarized.
The plugin completely blocks all methods of copying content: selection, hot-keys, developer’s tools and right-click menu.
Content Protector for WordPress WILL NOT:
- Have any negative impact on your SEO.
- Have any negative effect on your Advertising, such as Adsense.
- Give 100% protection. There are still ways to copy the content, albeit more troublesome.
The Content Protector for WordPress preventing content theft by 95% of typical users. And flexible options allow you to customize each parameter. The plugin is quiet and invisible for regular users, but fast and reliable for those who are trying to steal your content.
By default, any ability to copy content is disabled. However, depending on your needs, you can enable or disable some of the options.
- Disable Select All: Disable HotKeys: Ctrl+A (Windows and Linux), ⌘+A (macOS). Protect Your Text from Being Copied by Select All HotKeys.
- Disable Copy: Disable HotKeys: Ctrl+C (Windows and Linux), ⌘+C (macOS). Protect Your Text from Being Copied by Copy HotKeys.
- Disable Cut: Disable HotKeys: Ctrl+X (Windows and Linux), ⌘+X (macOS). Protect Your Text from Being Copied by Cut HotKeys.
- Disable Paste: Disable HotKeys: Ctrl+V (Windows and Linux), ⌘+V (macOS). Disable Paste HotKeys.
- Disable Save: Disable HotKeys: Ctrl+S (Windows and Linux), ⌘+S (macOS). Protect Your Text from Being Saved by Save HotKeys.
- Disable View Source: Disable HotKeys: Ctrl+U (Windows and Linux), ⌘+U (macOS). Disable to View Source Code of Page by HotKeys.
- Disable Print Page: Disable HotKeys: Ctrl+P (Windows and Linux), ⌘+P (macOS). Protect Your Page from Being Printed by HotKeys.
- Disable Developer Tool: Disable HotKeys: Ctrl+Shift+I (Windows and Linux), ⌘+⌥+I (macOS). Disable to View Source Code of Page by Developer Tools.
- Disable Safari Reader Mode: Disable Reader mode in Safari: ⌘+Shift+R (macOS). Protect Your Text and Images from being copied in the Safari Reader mode.
- Disable Right Click: Disable Mouse Right Click. Protect Your Content from Being Copied by Context Menu.
- Disable Text Selection: Disable Text Selection. Disable Text Highlight (Text Selection) by Mouse.
- Disable Image Dragging by Mouse.
Super Easy to Setup
Just install and go.
- Easy to use: Install & Go
- Works with all Templates and Frameworks
- Works on mobile and touch devices
- Works in all modern browsers
- Lightweight and Fast, only 11kb minified on frontend
- Text and image protection
- RTL compatible
- Not affect the indexing of the site in search engines
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Detailed Users Manual
- Completely Cross-Browser Support
- Mobile Friendly
- Well Documented